"Sea Gazing" - limited edition linocut print
incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 5 - 10 Business days
An older favourite makes a return with this print, which is inspired by a walk along Southend Pier, Southend-on-sea in Essex.
I was fascinated by the many Black-headed Gulls, who take up their positions along the edges of the pier - gazing across the choppy waves in search of food! I took some rather blurry photographs, but they were sufficient reference for me to create this print.
With a focus on the rather stylised water and composition, featuring the bird at the foot of the print - colour also plays a part - in the form of a graduation from the darkest Prussian Blue, through to a vibrant petrol/turquoise blue/green for the waves.
An ideal gift for the sea-gazers in your life! :)
Size or Dimensions
Image size: 12cm x 16cm
Paper size: 15.5cm x 21cm
- An original linocut print which uses a "rainbow roll" method for applying a graduated effect of two colours to the block for printing
- Printed in high quality oil-based inks onto beautiful heavyweight 300gsm Somerset Satin printmaking paper
- Limited edition of 20 prints
- Sold unframed
- Numbered, titled and signed by the artist
- Because these prints are hand printed individually, there may be slight variations between each one, making for a totally unique piece! :)
- Digital colours may vary slightly from real life
Information for Overseas Customers
If you are purchasing from outside of the UK, please be aware that there may be extra tariffs payable on this item.