Emperor Moth Linocut Mini Print
incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 5 - 7 Business days
An original, handmade linocut print, designed and printed by me in my studio in Essex, UK.
This print is part of a small limited edition, numbered, titled, dated and signed by me, the artist. In some cases, the editions are “variable” (where each print is intentionally unique) and where this applies, the print will be marked V/E (variable edition) instead of with a number. Please see item details below to find out which category this print falls into.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line by completing and sending the contact form on the home page!
Size or Dimensions
13cm x 13cm
- Original handmade linocut print
- Printed on 50gsm handmade natural Lokta paper, embedded with small pieces of tree bark
- A limited edition of 20 prints
- Printed in high quality, oil-based relief printing inks
- Numbered, titled, signed and dated
- Please note: although every effort has been made to show a true and representational image of this print, digital colours may differ slightly from real life
Overseas customers - please be aware there may be additional tariffs payable on this item