"Scallop" original handmade cyanotype print: mini teabag edition
incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 5 - 7 Business days
These prints are part of a series I've been developing, experimenting with printing cyanotype onto alternative surfaces.
The humble teabag is already very much a part of our everyday lives, but I am fascinated with exploring ways of turning it into a tiny piece of art!
I recently released a tutorial on making cyanotypes onto teabags which has proved very popular! Following a number of enquiries from people as to whether I'd be selling prints I designed and made for the tutorial, i decided to release a small limited, variable edition - and here it is! The incredibly light and delicate appearance of the teabags belies their strength, but prevails as part of their beauty...
Presented in a beautiful, slightly textured ivory coloured custom-made double circular mount, these uniquely original pieces are ready to slot into a 5" x 5" frame of your choice.
Size or Dimensions
Teabag size: 7cm in diameter
Mount size 5" x 5"
- An original cyanotype print made on an empty circular teabag
- Presented in a high quality, custom-made mount with a double circular aperture
- Part of a varied edition, limited to 20 prints
- Supplied unframed
- Each print is marked "E/V" (edition variable), titled, signed and dated by the artist
- Created using archival materials and processes
Overseas customers - please be aware there may be additional tariffs payable on this item