Moth Cyanotype Mini Prints
incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 5 - 10 Business days
A new range of extremely affordable little handmade cyanotype pieces - the moth images have been created using a traditional cyanotype printing process and are inspired by the illustrations in my vintage copy of "The Observer's Book of Larger Moths".
Some prints have been made directly onto teabags, others have been made on 300gsm smooth watercolour paper and then "toned" with black tea - which achieves a wonderful delicate vintage effect befitting of the inspiration behind the prints :)
All prints have been mounted on a sturdy, ivory colour mount board, making them frame-ready for either tiny mini frames or multiple display in a larger frame.
You can see all available designs by swiping to the second photograph.
Size or Dimensions
Teabag prints: mount size 10cm x 10cm
Tea-toned prints: mount size 8cm x 8cm
- Original, handmade cyanotype prints
- A choice of teabag prints or prints which have been tea-toned
- Printed onto standard rectangular teabags, or 300gsm Bockingford hot-pressed watercolour paper respectively
- Sold unframed
- Marked V/E (variable edition), titled, signed and dated by the Artist
- All editions are variable
- PLEASE NOTE: due to the hand-printed process, colours may vary slightly from digital representations
Overseas customers - please be aware there may be additional tariffs payable on this item